Training & Events
Click above to see additional registration options
Registration prices include luxurious
ALL-INCLUSIVE THREE-NIGHT STAY
to use all of the wonderful knowledge that you gain!" ~Dr. Twana Duncan, Antlers OK
The third annual NuSmile Summit will be an event to remember!
Enjoy an all-inclusive three-night stay stay at the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar! Home to over 20 acres of lush gardens, beachside views and more.
Learn and lounge in luxury during what will be an experience of a lifetime!
This year will offer up to 16CE, interactive beach and pool activities scheduled for attendees and their guests and some of pediatric dentistry’s most dynamic leaders speaking on a wide array of topics.
CABO is CALLING! Make the most of Sun & CE with NuSmile!
Speakers and Curriculum
Scott childress is a digital expert who directs management of 900+ pediatric dental websites and is also a member of the AAPD Speaker's Bureau.
EMBRACING YOU: Marketing your Dental Practice in a Social Media Driven World
- Recognize why you should stop doing the same marketing as everyone else.
- Discover the secret to dental practices who excel at marketing.
- Analyze your dental practice's personal brand and visualize exactly how that looks online.
Permanent Molar Zirconia Crowns: Case Selection and Criteria for Success
- Recognize cases that may warrant alternative restorative techniques.
- Describe the basic concept of tooth preparation and the use of Try-In crowns for Permanent Molar zirconia crowns.
- Describe proper isolation, contamination control and cementation of Permanent Molars.
A Nusmile Workshop:
The course is a combination of interactive lecture and hands-on workshop, encompassing everything from treatment planning and learning the "Express Prep" technique, to high yield, detail-oriented tips and tricks around proper cementation of pediatric zirconia and pre-veneered crowns.
Pediatric Oral Radiology From Radiation Safety to Lesions and CBCT
- Understand the importance of "building" a differential interpretation in radiology..
- Learn the most common radiographic lesions in infants, children and adolescents.
- Learn the indications of CBCT within the frame of practicing pediatric dentistry.
- Understand the importance of radiation safety in the practice of dentistry with children and adolescents.
The Future of Pediatric Pulp Therapy
Past, Present & Future. The evolution of Pulp Therapy in the primary dentition. From formocresol to MTA and everything in between.
- Navigate the trends of pulp therapy in pediatric dentistry.
- Analyze What, When and Why our profession is currently using by the numbers.
- Recognize the perfect product, now in a perfect delivery system.
Minimally Invasive Dentistry for the Modern Pediatric Dental Practice
- Review the history, science and literature for silver diamine fluoride (SDF).
- Examine case selection, materials and clinical protocol for SDF, silver modified atraumatic restorative treatment (SMART), and Hall technique.
- Learn how offering minimally invasive treatment options can attract new patients and increase productivity in your practice.
Dental Team Curriculum
Provided by LCP Dental Team Coaching
- Identify how to create a vibrant culture.
- Design a formula for a successful day.
- Create block scheduling systems and protocols.
- Discuss benchmarks and tips for healthy Accounts Receivable.
- Execute effective Team Meetings and Team Building Ideas.
Interactive Speaker Panel: Advanced Zirconia Cases - Dr. David Evans | Dr. Laree Johnson | Dr. Eric Ellis | Dr. Paul Bahn | Dr. Bill Waggoner
What you get
- Doctors can receive up to 16 CE credits
- Dental team members can receive up to 12 CE credits
- World-class instructors
- One-on-one time with instructors
- One room with double beds for Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- All-inclusive resort
- Thursday night dinner reception
- Friday night beach side dinner
Full-time university faculty and residents contact Nikki Ruck to register at 713.568.1023 or email@example.com
Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del MarCorredor Turistico KM 10 Lote D Cabo del Sol, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Sheraton: +52 624 145 8000
Check out all the excitement from our 2019 event!
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/1/2018 to 10/31/2021.